I'm starting another swap - hopefully you guys aren't getting tired on me, lol!! This one was bound to happen - POCKET LETTERS!
Pocket letters are a great way to 1) use your scrap paper 2) get to know others 3) learn new styles and techniques. Hopefully you guys will be encouraged to meet new people and learn new things. Who knows, maybe you will find a best friend across the way!
Here is the video for the swap. THIS is where you sign up. Must have a YouTube channel with uploaded videos to participate.
Although, I "explain" the swap in the video - it may not come across as clear. So here it is spelled out and without the pressure of the video (i.e. mistakes) :)
*5 ANGELS WILL ALSO BE POSTED*
ELIZABETH BEADY BOMBOM (RECEIVED)
HAPPY SCRAPPY 45
REKETA BROWN (RECEIVED)
KIM WINDSOR (RECEIVED)
LORISA ARTIS - ELLESCRAPPER
SUE ANN THOMPSON
SIMPLY SHIMMERY SCRAPS
CHITOWN TRACI (RECEIVED)
TIFFANY MCGILL (RECEIVED)
LORETTA RODGER (RECEIVED)
LISA MARIES CRAFTY CORNER
JESSICA SMITH (RECEIVED)
RENEA VILLANEUVA (RECEIVED)
ALL SWAPS ARE TO BE POSTMARKED BY MAY 30TH
PO BOX 26212
ST. LOUIS PARK, MN 55426
SEND $5.05 via PAYPAL: IAMDESTINED@LIVE.COM
PLEASE ADD YOUTUBE NAME TO COMMENT SECTION ON PAYPAL
* Make 10 pocket letter cards and send 9 to me - you will get 8 back (add the one you created for yourself and you have a full pocket letter from around the U.S.)
* Be creative! Show all your crafty talent!! I know you got it!!
* Each pocket card measures 2.5 x 3.5
* Package EACH swap individually and LABEL with your YouTube information
* Each package MUST include a SMALL goodie. This can be handmade paper clips, pearls, trim, lace, beads, doily..stc. There are A LOT of options for this. I created a set of 3 butterfly paper clips.
* On the back of each swap card you must answer the following: STATE, BIRTHDAY, FAVORITE STYLE. (even youtube info can go here too) Now I added more on mine - just so the recipient can know me a bit better :) If you feel comfortable, I think this is a great suggestion :)
* You can hand write this info or print and attach. Either way is fine by me :)
* Do YOUR best work - REPRESENT, LOL!
* IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE OR CAN'T COMPLETE - CONTACT ME ASAP
I think that this is all I have to say at this point. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via YOUTUBE. Remember sign-ups are on my Channel.
THANK EVERYONE FOR PLAYING - UNTIL NEXT TIME!!