Little Blue Button Stamps - Guest Designer Card/Project Share

Hey all!!


I am Super excited to share with you guys some things I created as a guest designer for Little Blue Button Stamps. Olga (the owner) asked if I would be willing to color some of her awesome digital images. I said, of course! The rubber stamps and digital files she has in her store are UBER cute. You guys must see them for yourself!


I will have to work on my coloring, for now…BUT I will be back, Olga (if you’ll have me)!! So to start off, I used Cutie from Kansas – CUTE! Here I placed her on a box I made using the French Country stack by Graphic45. I did re-size her to fit the box that I had. I colored my images using a mix between copic markers and colored pencils. I added stickles to her dress and bow to add a pop of sparkle. The box is filled with handmade sun flowersJ.

The next image I colored was Miss Lilly Tea.  She looks so adorable!! I chose to use Simply Pastel by Recollections. This paper pad was perfect for the image! I made a card using my Silhouette Cameo. It was a background image that I welded together to create this 5x5 card. I layered the card with three different designs from the stack. The layer with the image is on dimensionals. I added some pick flat back pearls from my stash. I colored some white seam binding using Lindy’s Stamp Gang’s Ocean Breeze Blue and attached that to the corner if the card.  I love the color of her  dress and wanted to play on that. . If you look close, there is a tiny banner underneath.  I stamped the words ‘tea time’ and placed it on the card. For the inside I just added a simple floral mat. I finished with stickles to her belt, bow and spoon.  Voila!
For my last card, I used Spring Flower Charlie. She was fun to play with as well.  I created another card with my cutting machine. This particular card has some hearts in the design. I decided to play that up a bit.  I went with Prima’s Something Blue for this card. I chose to use taupe colors for her dress, because I was going to use such vibrant paper to go on the card. I added stickles to her shoes, earrings, belt and flower for that added pop.  I matted her on another patterned paper and ran a zigzag stitch around the edges, I LOVE how it turned out!  I layered the card a couple times and placed her right on top – perfect fit! I cut some flourished form my machine and added those to the card. I added a sentiment from Prima’s Princess collection and a few flat back pearls. I cut out two hearts and applied them to the image. They have a thin coat of glossy accents as well.  Finally, I matted the inside of the card and used the left over heart piece as added element. All done!! Check it out..
That’s all I have for you today. I do hope you were a bit inspired to create using these beautiful images from Little Blue Button Stamps! You can find the links to the store, blog and fan page below. If you stop by, be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were hereJ  I’d surely appreciate it!!


Happy Scrappin ~ Tmika




Little Blue Button Stamps Store:http://lbbstamps.com/


Little Blue Button Stamps Blog:http://lbbstamps.blogspot.com/




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment