Shabby Chic Birthday Cake - WIld Orchid Crafts


Hey all!!!!

I have a super cute project to share today. My birthday was Tuesday (August 12th) and In honor of that - wanted to make myself a birthday cake!! I wanted something SUPER Shabby. What better way to shab a project up but than to use flowers!!!

Wild Orchid Crafts have a TON of shabby options for you to choose from. Please check out the online strore and the facebook page. Im sure you'll find something you'll like!!

If you like to watch videos...you can view this project on my YouTube channel here:





Here is what I created:










I LOVE how this turned out! I used a Silhouette file I got from the online store. Its called 3D Ruffle Heart box and you can find it here. I just reduced the size as I got to the top. Super fast and easy :)
I used G45 Botanical Tea - LOVE IT! I was gifted to me bu a friend and I am ever so grateful!

Here is the list of products that I used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
PINK GARDENIAS - MKX-202
MIXED FLOWERS WHITE - MKX-598
PASTEL TONE ROSEBUDS -4MM MKX-622
WHITE NET LACE - MKX-592
LT. IVORY PEARL SPRAY - MKX-624
MIXED PASTEL COLOR CHERRY BLOSSOMS - MKX-247
CURLY WHITE WILD ROSES -SMALL MKX- 206

Please so stop by and check out Wild Orchid Crafts for all your paper flowers ( an accessory) needs!

{{hugs}}

Tmika

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tmika.miller.7
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/scrapdaworld/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/scrapdaworld

1 comment:

  1. Hiii my email id is aishajams@gmail.com.
    I would like to buy both the paper kits. Just lemme know the details dear.
    Hugs Aisha

    ReplyDelete